楼主#更多 发布于：2021-03-16 22:00
Directions: Read the following text carefully and then translate the underlined segments into Chinese. Your translation should be written neatly on ANSWERS HEET2.(10points)
46. Those societies came out of the war with levels of enrollment that had been roughly constant an 3%-5% of the relevant age groups during the decades before the war.
47. And the demand that rose in those societies of entry to highe education extended to groups and social classes that had not thought of attending a university before the war.
48. In many countries of western Eup. the numbers of student inhigher education doubled within five-years periods during the 1960s and double again in seven eight or 10 years by the middle of 1970s.
49. and when the new staff are predominantly young men and women fresh from past graduate study, they largely define the norms of academic life in that faculty.
50. High growth rates increased the chances for academic innovation, they also weakened the forms and process by which teachers and students are admitted into a community of scholars during periods of stability or slow growth.